About the job
Chief Medical Officer
French speaking emergency physician, Chief Medical Officer Required!
Location: East Africa
ATA International Holdings is looking for a French qualified Chief Medical Officer to fulfil a management residency post in an East African country for a client in the Energy Industry.
This is a long term contract position.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Providing general medical services to expatriates
- Responsible for the management of client’s entire medical services in country
- Ensuring medical emergency response capabilities and readiness are in place
- Treat any medical/ trauma emergencies when & where required
- Reports to International Medical Leadership Team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Doctorat en médecine
- Emergency Physician Speciality is a pre-requisite
- Must have obtained medical degree and residency in France
- Registered Medical Practitioner
- French speaking
- Valid ACLS & ATLS
- Extensive Emergency Department experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ remote site experience
- Proven management track record
- Willing to relocate to destination country
Please email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org