Store Keeper Volunteer
Tindwa Medical and Health Service is local registered company dealing with providing Medical Services,
Emergence Medical Services, Medical Supplies, Production, Waste and environmental management, and
OHS Occupation Health and safety. Currently, it is looking for Volunteer who will be developed on
procurement specifically Store Management, who is self-motivated, committed, result driven and
self- motivated to work with TMHS.
Store Keeper Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all stores documentation and filling up keep.
- Responsible for stores and stock security and key custodian.
- Responsible for issuing and receiving as per request.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders.
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals,
receipts, adjustments, and returns.
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom.
- Responsible for packing, labeling, arrangement and returning of stock to suppliers if they don’t
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Responsible for all disposal process from documentation, verification and dispatching.
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally
- Responsible for all procurement activities at a particular site.
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate
Store Keeper Volunteer Job Vacancy at Tindwa Medical and Health Service
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrates proficient computer skills with a high degree of accuracy- variety of computer
- Demonstrates strong data analytical ability and/or advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to work environment changes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adjust work schedule to meet varying demands.
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics or Procurement and supplies management.
- A minimum of 1 years of related experience