About the job
The Customer Service Operations Manager will be responsible for the business interests and day-to-day operational performance of the Customer Services Department, ensuring consistent delivery of high-performance standards within the constraints of the service level agreement of customer airlines.
- Ensures all required resources are assigned on flights according to the passenger profiles and the SLAs to maintain and enhance passenger’s satisfaction and safe operation.
- Ensure that customer service standards and procedures comply with individual airline's requirements and adhere to agreed contractual obligations.
- Benchmark, set and review on a continuous basis, service standards for customer service to meet on-going business demands and changing customer requirements.
- Establish comprehensive measurements to monitor and analyse performance standards, initiating corrective action where required to facilitate greater process efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Communicates with airline personnel to ensure all requirements are met as per the agreed SLAs and dnata’s standards.
- Review the flight schedule and ensures that the resource plan is aligned to the work demand.
- Provides direction and appropriate support structure using effective resources to enable the team to deliver high performance.
- Manages and maintains the customer service department work schedule and hours worked in order to optimize performance and to ensure they meet dnata’s requirements in order to have adequate coverage per shift.
- Coordinates between team, airline and concerned departments in case of any disruption or irregularity to mitigate any impact on customer and operations.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems, identifying trends, recommending system improvements
- Responsible for day-to-day operation of lost luggage department.
- In conjunction with key stakeholders ensure staff are trained and equipped with the resources needed to carry out their duties to the minimum requirements of dnata Airport Operations and customer airlines. Maintain proficiencies through a program of refresher training and audit.
- Investigation of any safety critical incidents, in accordance with dnata Integrated Management System supporting in the resolution of safety deficiencies. Active risk management of all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain the safe and secured work environment for staff at area of responsibility by ensuring that they consistently apply the company Safety Policy and Security Standards.
- Ensure to report any hazards, injuries, ill-health or near miss to your supervisor or employer.
- Cooperate with your employer when they require something to be done for health and safety at the workplace.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree or Diploma holder in a related field
- 6-8 years of experience in Airport Operations and 3-5 years in a supervision/management role
- Proficient knowledge in Airport Operations either with a ground handler or major airline